Akademia Wojny - forum

Zabawy forumowe - Wanna talk? / Would you like to converse, sir?

Biesman - 2012-08-09, 17:44
:
Kane22 napisał/a:
Does someone like geography? Ido!
(It helps me with HoMM map editor :P)

Certainly. History, geography and PE are my favourite subjects :-D

Leance napisał/a:
No, I'm afraid that I won't like French.

It's a pity cause it's really beautiful language with lovely pronunciation.
But ok, i get it. I don't like German and i'm really afraid i will never like dis language.

ps.
My internet (that word... i dont know how it called in english) is really shiet in the mountains -.- For 30 min, i've been tryin to send this answer.
Leance - 2012-08-09, 17:48
:
Biesman napisał/a:
that word... i dont know how it called in english

Lags/sucks? :D Whatever...
Biesman napisał/a:
I don't like German and i'm really afraid i will never like dis language.

Plenty of people do so (including me). It's a unpleasant, hard language :/
Biesman - 2012-08-09, 17:59
:
No, there r not lags. Simply, here's lack of extent.

Leance napisał/a:
don't you guys know that it's French what made English pronunciation so difficult in many places?

I'm not sure I understood it correct, but u know.
French had capital influence on English. Sometimes, it's funny - same or similar words in two, kind of other languages.
Gandalf - 2012-08-09, 18:05
:
Leance napisał/a:
It's a unpleasant
an unpleasant, mwahaha
German is such an amazing, wonderful language with logical grammar and unusual pronunciation. I really do not know why so many people dislike it. Is it only because of some historical issues?
Kane22 - 2012-08-09, 18:07
:
Lowcakur napisał/a:
Wut r u tokink abot? I dunno uderstend dis lengyj, iz diz finfish? Or, kan bi, dat iz rushian. I lernt rushian, coz i`n konust.

Leance - 2012-08-09, 18:09
:
Gandalf napisał/a:
German is such an amazing, wonderful language with logical grammar and unusual pronunciation. I really do not know why so many people dislike it. Is it only because of some historical issues?

Tell me it's irony, pls.
Kane22 - 2012-08-09, 18:12
:
Gandalf napisał/a:
German is such an amazing, wonderful language with logical grammar

As well as english :). So I don't know what's the purpose about learning german.

Oh, there is one benefit...
Rammstein!!! :mrgreen:
Biesman - 2012-08-09, 18:13
:
U may be right with these historical issues.
I think problem is with their pronunciation - hard and sometimes... frightful.
But guys, look. I prefer French, u prefer German, Russian or Spanish - it's beautiful.
Gandalf - 2012-08-09, 18:52
:
Well, some people say that german pronunciation is hard, unpleasant... so there is noone who can force them to learn it. What's the problem? ;p
I like german pronunciation because it's filled with strong, clear sounds, some unusual harmony.
Yup, everyone can choose the language that he/she likes most, or at least dislike least.
But I have to say, that I liked Rammstein more when I wasn't able to understand a word. :>
Leance napisał/a:
Tell me it's irony, pls.

Oh, what r' u' talkin' 'bout? You should know, that I'm never sarcastic. :>
EDIT:
Kane22 napisał/a:
As well as english :). So I don't know what's the purpose about learning german.
Oh, c'mon. You have to see the great difference between english and german grammar. The more I know about the first one, the less I understand. :s It's sometimes simply against logical thinking (the same with Polish and e.g. the double negative).
yarzapp - 2012-08-09, 20:35
:
Seems I did a good job writing a post here :-)
Lowcakur - 2012-08-09, 20:49
:
Warum niemand kann nicht die deutche sprache verstehen? Deutsch is super, und nicht schwer, hort man zu, bitte sehr...
Lowcakur - 2012-08-09, 20:55
:
Oh, meine Gote, dein deutsch ist richtig schlecht Krzemo. Andereseits, sprechen(schreiben) ist nur einige weg fremdsprachen zum verbessern.
Mandraghora - 2012-08-10, 00:21
:
Biesman napisał/a:
French had capital influence on English. Sometimes, it's funny - same or similar words in two, kind of other languages.

It's not French influence, but Latin.

Gandalf napisał/a:
I really do not know why so many people dislike it. Is it only because of some historical issues?

Yep. And beacuse it sounds like chewing stones. Once there was a teacher who said that if your throat doesn't ache, you speak wrong. :-D Despite of this I like German.

Guys, stop talking Gemran! It's not the subject of this conversation. :D
Lowcakur - 2012-08-10, 00:25
:
Mandraghora napisał/a:

Guys, stop talking Gemran! It's not the subject of this conversation. :D

Nope, topik ses, dat we kan spik, wat langyj we wunt.

Mandraghora napisał/a:
And beacuse it sounds like chewing stones.

U r not rit, onli Bavarish sods lik diz. Nurd gorman sods quide sowt.
Mandraghora - 2012-08-10, 00:31
:
Topic is in English and for me it's quite obvious that we should use this language here. ;)