Akademia Wojny - forum

Zabawy forumowe - Wanna talk? / Would you like to converse, sir?

yarzapp - 2012-08-09, 16:20
:
Or possibly they just have no need to do this with no reason.
I'm planning to learn french and russian at least at level allowing the basic communication.
Daffodil - 2012-08-09, 16:22
:
Writing in english helps us to improve english writing skills, even doing mistakes, cause someone can 'correct' us. :p
yarzapp - 2012-08-09, 16:26
:
Yes, and sometimes, when you lack some words, you can find it in dictionary and probably you will remember it better later, so we can improve our vocabulary in this way as well.
Leance - 2012-08-09, 16:27
:
Daffodil napisał/a:
Writing in english helps us to improve english writing skills, even doing mistakes, cause someone can 'correct' us. :p

Everyone knows it and then they dont do that. :P
yarzapp napisał/a:
french and russian

One day I said that I didnt like French (because of strange pronunciation). I advise you to choose Russian. :-D
Daffodil - 2012-08-09, 16:34
:
I was given French course in the end of school year. I'm going to learn it myself/on my own, even if I've been learning english and german until now(I really don't think it's correct. Help me to find out what I did wrong). :p
Leance - 2012-08-09, 16:40
:
Daffodil napisał/a:
even if I've been learning english and german until now
\
You mean "despite the fact that i will be learning English and German in the same time"?
yarzapp - 2012-08-09, 16:44
:
I know much about French pronounciation and some basic grammar and vocabulary, and what's the most important, I wrote "French and Russian" not "French or Russian", so I'm gonna get a little more familiar with both of them.

Cytat:
You mean "despite the fact that i will be learning English and German in the same time"?

I guess he meant what he wrote.
Daffodil - 2012-08-09, 16:49
:
yarzapp napisał/a:
I wrote "French and Russian".
I count on you. I hate Cyrillic. I can't understand it. Even I told my friend to teach me some Russian. Maybe he's not good teacher, or I'm stupid. :p
Leance - 2012-08-09, 16:49
:
yarzapp napisał/a:
I wrote "French and Russian" not "French or Russian

Oh, I must have overlooked it. So... good luck. I will be happy if I learn 2 languages in the whole life.
yarzapp - 2012-08-09, 16:52
:
Well, if you achieve some skill in 2-3 lenguages, then learning another ones becomes easier and easier.
Leance - 2012-08-09, 16:53
:
Daffodil napisał/a:
I hate Cyrillic

It's quite easy. I needed 4-5 lessons of chemistry to learn it completely. As I said "It was the only useful thing I've learnt on this subject during 2 years".
Daffodil - 2012-08-09, 16:56
:
Leance napisał/a:
I needed 4-5 lessons of chemistry to learn it completely.
Why? You need to know chemistry to know Cyrillic and Russian? Very strange. :p
Leance - 2012-08-09, 17:00
:
No, no... I was learning Cyrillic during chemistry lessons (because they were so boring.... mols, kations, anions - Russian alphabet was much more interesting thing to learn).
Kane22 - 2012-08-09, 17:06
:
I've learnt russian in high school. I can't say that I'm brilliant, but it's useful sometimes, especially when I play HoTA ;-) . It's not translated so far.
As for me, I think russian is a beautiful language, I remember my mother was singing "Катюша" :). I'm disappointed that I really had a bad teacher...
My girlfiend likes japanese so I know a few words :). It's lovely language as well.
But what I like the most is english :->
Daffodil - 2012-08-09, 17:08
:
Leance napisał/a:
I was learning Cyrillic during chemistry lessons
Did your teacher take notice of you? You should listen to your chemistry teacher during chemistry lessons. :p